Contact us at email@example.com or 713-528-2060.
Your event can be held in the first floor Brno Gallery or spacious Prague Hall on the second floor. Come see this charming very affordable site for all special occasions:
- Weddings, Receptions, Ceremonies
- Corporate Meetings, Dinners, Conferences, Traininig
- Anniversary and Birthday Celebrations, Quinceaneras, Memorials, Life Tributes
- Civic Organizations (Garden Clubs, Elks, etc.), Church Groups
Prague Hall and Brno Gallery offer elegance and warmth
to make yours an unforgettable event!
Reserve your event date in our beautiful Baroque building reminiscent of European castles and palaces. It is located In the heart of the Museum District, south of downtown, five blocks north of the Museum of Fine Arts. In renting the facility you will be surrounded with unique antiques and objects d’art from around the world based on 2,000 years of European culture. This award winning Baroque Palace is a proud addition to Houston’s Museum District.
- A spacious facility, it is fast becoming known for its accommodating staff to arrange your affair from a simple reception to a full dinner service with DJ or orchestra for dancing.
- We can provide all the accoutrements and amenities to support your function.
- Prague Hall will seat up to 250 for a plated or buffet dinner with a dance floor.
- Wenceslas Chapel, an ecumenical chapel, can be used for religious services, weddings and renewal of vows.
- The first floor Brno Gallery will seat 125 for a dinner or 200 for a reception. It is also perfect for small cocktail hours!
- We can provide you with a list of licensed and approved caterers or your own is welcome with prior approval.